Tuesday 14 November 2023

it's hard to believe

It's hard to believe I have been working on film project for almost 41 years and I have yet to make a living at it. It's not that I don't have good ideas as I have inspired many of the top people in Hollywood over the years. I have contributed greatly and I may make a film or two about it one day. Or I may write a book I'm not sure. 
"Work hard and you will be useful." I'm not sure I believe that any more. I've put hundreds of thousands of dollars into film and video projects. I've up to 5000 work hours in one year for many years in a row and I have yet to get rewarded for all that hard work.  It's like god will not let me make money or something. I don't know what I need to do to break the glass ceiling. Hummm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.