Wednesday 1 November 2023

12 feature films project

I think I'm going to go with my 12 feature films in one year project. Film one feature each month. Have viewers follow me along on the adventure. Hopefully it generates a tune of interest. 
Rules, 
12 kids feature films by the Dec 31 2024 starting Jan 1 2024. 
Next to Zero budget as I have no money. 
No more than two volunteer helpers on each film
I will write, produce direct and edit each film
I may need to ask a friend to help with VFX as I don't have the computer or programs to do VFX 
People can donate money, props and locations.
The biggest challenge will be finding the actors needed. I may have to fundraise to pay for actors. 
What are your thoughts? Please comment or email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.