Monday 9 January 2023

Submiting to Tiff

Drew really wants me to submit Greg's Treasure Map to TIFF so my plan is to do so. We are going to have a cast screening on Jan 28 and I will find out what the guys think. To submit or not to submit. If it's going to TIFF I would upload to YouTube until October 2023. If it's not going to TIFF I may up load it sooner. 
In other news YouTube has decided that they are over paying me for ads on my videos. I use to make $1 per 1,000 views.  I now get $0.47 per 1,000.  It will now take 3 years to make 100 $ to get a check. 
I love making films, I have been since I was 5 and I will continue to do so. Hopefully I can find some paid work to cover the cost. If not I will make what ever film I can with no cash. It's not like I haven't done that before. "I make films not money."

No comments:

Post a Comment