Wednesday 23 February 2022

Yes I'm still retired

I'm still retired from film making. I was thinking about going back to making films because I had chance meetings with actors from past productions saying how much they enjoyed working on the films. Also meet some parents of actors and they really appreciated all the work I did for them and their actors. They where very disappointed when I told them I had to retire do to Covid lockdowns. December January is the time of year I plan the new years productions so it's very hard to break 36 years of work pattern. Currently I have a huge income problem as in I'm flat broke with no possible job offers. I really need to focus on finding paid work that fits in with being my mom's care giver. Covid protection is also a huge factor in what kind of work I can do. I have medical complications so Covid would be very deadly to me if I contract it. Had that big scare earlier this week. Still have 10 days to see if I caught something or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment